Bryce Ross-Johnson has been in love with music ever since he picked up his first acoustic guitar as a thirteen-year-old in junior highschool. In his Junior year of highschool, Bryce discovered the theatre department at his school and for the first time felt comfortable and happy with something. Bryce auditioned for The Glee Project through online video submission and open casting calls.
- When Bryce was 15 and vacationing in the Bahamas, he broke his neck by hitting his head on a coral reef while diving. For the next seven months he lived in a neck brace unsure of whether he would ever walk again. Fortunately, he recovered and currently attends Berklee College of Music in Boston where he is a voice major with a scholarship.
- Bryce was one of the 34,000 to submit an audition video for The Glee Project via MySpace and was one of the top 12 who went on the show.
- His first concert was Lenny Kravitz in Las Vegas, when he was 13.
- His favorite character on Glee is Sue Sylvester.
- Bryce's favorite song is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.
- His favorite foods are lobster roll and sushi.
- His favorite vacation spot is Sydney, Australia.
- He is the first contender to get eliminated.
- He released a song called "The Ride" and is currently rerecording it with Cameron Mitchell singing the chorus. He wanted Damian to be in it too, but doing so would have conflicted with Glee's shooting schedule.
- His favorite horror films are "The Cabin In the Woods," "28 Days Later" and "Slither."
- He performed at The Sunset Room in Agour Hills with Cameron and Nick Shanholtz on April 7, 2012.
- He is a songwriter as well as a cover artist.
- He had dreadlocks when he was younger.
- He is inspired by Michael Jackson, Jim Carrey, and Cary Grant.
- His dad owns a restaurant called Post & Beam.
- He auditioned for The Voice season 3 but didn't make it.
Solos (In a group number)
|Individuality||Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)||Firework|
OUT The contender was eliminated.