McKynleigh is a big fan of Domino's Pizza. That is the first and only thing you need to know.
- Her father is black and her mother is white, which made her skin color confusing for people.
- Her best friend is fellow actress, Gina D'Arco.
- She sees her racial difference as a flaw.
- She recently changed her middle name to Auburn in honor of her favorite city in America.
- She is the tallest girl in the competition at 5'9" (1.75m)
- She has been home-schooled most of her life.
- She auditioned for TGP with two friends, one who didn't make the cut and another who made it to the Top 80.
- Her role model is fellow actress, Stephanie Bernice Figer. She met her in Africa. Her homeland.
McKynleigh has always been jealous of Fellow actress, Katie Sweeney's good looks.
- McKynleigh specializes in country music.
- She auditioned for "America's Got Talent" a few years ago and made it through three rounds but not onto the actual show. Source
- She wants to be on Glee because her name is McKynleigh, and the school is called McKinley High.
- According to her Twitter, she was named after her grandfather.
- She is good friends with Alex.
- After being eliminated, she was rooting for Samuel to win. Source
- She likes wearing cowboy boots.
- Whenever she watches a cowboy video, she puts on her cowgirl hat and pretends to be in the film; as revealed in an interview.
- She has three tattoos and five piercings.
- One of her tattoos says 'Action', referring to the phrase 'Lights... Camera... Action!' and another on her foot that means 'Remember home' in African.
- In 2008, Mckynleigh auditioned for Kentucky Governors School for the Arts (a three week long intensive and immersive program) and was accepted into the Drama and Musical Theatre disciplines. Source
- The first concert she went to was Ben Folds Five.
- The first country-style song she sang was "Redneck Woman."
- Her favorite character on Glee is Brittany Pierce.
- She says something weird about her is that she is afraid of statues.
- She likes to dance in the styles of jazz and tap.
- Her favorite foods are baked ziti and anything Thai.
- Being nominated for a CMA (Country Music Award) is McKynleigh's biggest dream.
- Her favorite contender from The Glee Project 2 is Nellie.
- She is friends with Season 2 contender Maxfield Camp.
- She announced via Twitter that she is a lesbian and that she is dating a girl named Alyssa Dischar.They have been together for one month as of Sept 13. Source Source 2
- She played Muse in Carnegie Hall's 2012 performance of Xanadu in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- She writes her own songs and often performs at coffee bars. Source
- She has a sister, and they are seven years apart. Source
- She says if she had made it to the finale, her LCP song would have been Carrie Underwood's "Last Name" (which turned out to be her LCP the week she was eliminated) or Reba Macintyre's "Fancy." Source
- In 2011 she was prominently nominated as the W.C. Young Community Endowment Woman of the Year, in her hometown of Paducah. Source
- She can play guitar.
- She said if she could have any superpower, she would want to be able to "split my voice into a choir of about 10 so that when I got to the chorus of a song I was singing I could burst into harmony." Source
- She "doesn't believe in air [conditioning] in the car" and she "loves to drive barefoot," according to her Facebook.
- She has a passion for teaching drama to under-privileged youth and has been teaching improv classes for 5 years.
- She is involved in roller derby.
- Her nickname is Miki.
Solos (In a group number)
|Individuality||Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)||Firework|
|Theatricality||Bad Romance||We're Not Gonna Take It|
|Vulnerability||Please Don't Leave Me||Mad World|
|Dance-ability||Hey, Soul Sister||U Can't Touch This|
IN The contender was called back.
LOW The contender was cited as needing improvement but was not at risk of elimination.
RISK The contender was at risk of being eliminated.
OUT The contender was eliminated.